Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CHINA:PSB Officers Beat Pastor's Son

Around noon on October 16, Zhang Jian received an urgent phone call from his mother.Plain clothes Public Security Bureau (PSB) officers had broken into her upstairs apartment and were throwing all the family's belongings out into the street:
"When I got there, I saw my mom lying on the ground being knocked down by these thugs...I tried to use my body to protect my mom from being hurt by them. Then this group of 15 officers immediately surrounded me and started beating my head and body with iron bars and said, 'We need to teach you a lesson as a troublemaker.'"
The violent attack lasted 25 minutes....
Authorities persecute this family simply because they are Christians. Their ministry to orphans and house churches - ordinary Christian activities - are considered crimes in China...
Bob Fu -
Founder & President ChinaAid
----------
As in the days of Noah....

No comments: