Monday, September 27, 2010

A NOTE TO MY READERS

Dear friends,readers and followers:As you have noticed recently I haven't been posting as much as I wanted.I've been sick on-off .That's the reason why I've been away from my desk to update you all on the latest news on the persecuted church.
On top of that my laptop started acting up real funny and I haven't resolved that issue yet,so I'm blogging via "emergency laptopping mode"if the term exists....:)
I do appreciate your prayers and of course your interest and burden for our brothers and sisters that are suffering persecution wherever they are,even now--as Im typing.
Please continue to come back and visit this blog for more news...and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WORLDWIDE....!
I would also appreciate your prayers on my behalf for healing and strength in my body...!
God Bless you all....!Thank you for stopping and reading my blog....!
Jesus is Coming Soon....!
As in the days of Noah....

No comments: