Monday, March 23, 2009

UPDATE:A NOTE TO MY READERS

I just wanted you all to know that my pastor,bro.Norris,passed away on saturday night at 1145PM.He was 47.He was like a father to us.Today we had a worship service at church,but it wasn't the same;it will never be the same without him.I would truly appreciate your prayers at this moment.Please pray for his wife and his two children.
I am having a hard time dealing with this.I haven't slept in two nights at all and I've been feeling physically sick.
I find myself beyond words.
I want to truly thank all those of you that sent me a note of encouragement,and overall for your agreement in prayer.
I have no way of repay you for all the love and prayers and the care even though we have never sen each other.The Lord will reward you.
You have no idea what it meant for me and my family
God bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
As in the days of Noah....
PS:Bro. Norris,loved the persecuted church and it is in great part because of him that I have this blog.

No comments: